Monday, January 19, 2015

Checkup

Spyder's checkup is going to be a week from tomorrow, January 27th at New Bolton Center at UPenn again. I have a shipper ready to go because I still have yet to install the trailer floor due to the weather - meh.

I am both excited and worried (because it does seem a bit stocky again), and I hope we see some healing this time around. It'd be nice to stop hand walking him since I have been doing it for months now. Of course, it's what he needs, and I'll do what it takes, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle. I can only hope that spring will bring getting back on and that his attitude will be adjusted from last year. May will mark 1 year in this journey of lameness. Time will tell, and I'm so anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!