Friday, February 3, 2017

It's Hard Sometimes

It's hard sometimes to remember all of the good times you had with your past horse. Spyder was so very special, and the time hops and memories that post up in photos from "this date last year" are hard to stomach sometimes. We did so much together and it's hard to think that it came to an end so quickly. I expected to have him until we were much older, well into his 20's, and hoped to hit 30's. I got invited to the hunter pace we would usually do (I've done it with Denali once since), and Spyder's photo is the cover photo for the event. Man, I do miss that big goof.

This morning, (Feb 5), I read this article which made me feel like it's OK and that it's completely  normal

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!