Friday, June 14, 2013

Wall of Fame

Spyder's breeder sent me a message asking for some photos for their "wall of fame". I'm guessing they keep in touch with many of their past horses, and I'm excited he gets to be on their wall under saddle. I was going to ask them if any of their other past horses are riding horses now, but I'm not sure if they would be insulted. They were surprised that he was being ridden when I initially got in touch with them as his bloodlines call for racing. Glad to know he was a little slow and a little too smart for the cart. It's nice knowing they try follow up with all of them!

4 comments:

  1. That farm is some of the best people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, at first I thought it would be trouble talking to them (as you know), but it's worked out! :) We're FB friends, too! haha

      Delete
  2. How cool! I'd love to be in better contact with Henry's breeder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is his breeder? I just did some internet research and got SO much! Was he raced? I started with the paperwork there (along with his old/original coggins copy I got when he was imported)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!